This is a translation of the german version "Datenschutzerklärung". Only the German version is legally binding.
Our data protection regulations are aimed at the customers of STREAVENT (hereinafter "customer"), the users of this website and the users of the event websites created by STREAVENT (hereinafter both "users").
For STREAVENT, the protection of the personal data of its customers and users has the highest priority.
The legal bases on which we base the processing of personal data can largely be found in the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR") that came into force on May 25, 2018. The Federal Data Protection Act (hereinafter "BDSG") contains further national legal regulations on data protection. STREAVENT is committed to continuous control and improvement of the existing data protection measures.
Object of the data protection regulations
The person or body that determines the means and purposes of processing the data is responsible for data processing (Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR). If STREAVENT determines the means and purposes of processing the data, we are responsible for the data processing ourselves.
In the case of commissioned data processing, on the other hand, the processor processes the data on behalf of the person responsible and acts under the supervision and instructions of the person responsible for processing.
Depending on the type of data collected, STREAVENT processes the personal data partly as the responsible body and partly as the processor.
- STREAVENT is responsible for the processing of personal data on the website www.streavent.de and for the processing of customer data.
- STREAVENT is a processor within the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR for the processing of personal data as part of the preparation and implementation of an event on the corresponding event website. The customers are the clients and are responsible for data processing.
STREAVENT takes all appropriate measures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the BDSG, both when processing data as the responsible body and when processing data as a processor.
You can reach us using the following contact details:
Streavent UG (limited liability)
86947 Beuerbach entered in the commercial register of the district court of Augsburg under HRB 34951
Phone: +49 151 22736353 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. (Art. 4 No.1 GDPR)
STREAVENT, as a processor according to Art. 28 GDPR, can process the following data for the responsible body in whole or in part, in particular but not conclusively, in order to make the website available for events:
- First Name and Last Name
- Corporate company or organization
- Email addresses
Depending on the responsible body, other personal data may also be collected for individual purposes of the event. Personal data also includes information about the use of our event website by users.
STREAVENT, as the person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR, can collect the following data:
- Login and usage data
- Customer data such as name of business organization, address, payment details, email addresses
Server log-in data is also collected.
The provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are for example:
- Visited page on our website www.streavent.de
- Date and time of server request
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
STREAVENT processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To answer inquiries from (potential) customers. This also includes processing to carry out pre-contractual measures (e.g. conducting contract negotiations, preparing offers).
- To fulfill contractual obligations towards our customers. For correspondence with users (e.g. user inquiries) on the respective event website.
- To enable users to navigate the website www.streavent.de and use the respective event website.
- To improve and further develop our software applications and our website www.streavent.de.
The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of these legal bases:
- Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR (our legitimate interests)
- To improve and further develop our software applications and our website www.streavent.de. In this context, mainly to improve navigation on our website and the use of the software application.
- To detect or prevent technical problems.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR (consent of customers and users)
- Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR (to carry out pre-contractual measures and to fulfill the contract)
- To carry out pre-contractual measures, such as negotiating the services for conducting an event for customers.
- For the implementation and processing of our contracts with customers.
- Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. c) GDPR (fulfilment of a legal obligation)
- This includes compliance with our legal obligations that affect us in connection with our business activities.
- This includes in particular retention periods under commercial, trade and tax law.
Cookies cannot contain viruses and cannot cause any other damage to your end device.
Using cookies, it is possible to recognize visitors to our website. Both during the session through temporary cookies and across sessions through permanent cookies.
The types of cookies we use are shown in the table below.
You can manage cookies on our website using our so-called consent tool (cookie banner). This is displayed the first time you visit our site and can be accessed again at any time. Only cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the site are preset as active in the consent tool. These cookies cannot be opted out. All other cookies are assigned to the "Statistics" and "Preferences" categories and can be accepted by category.
Please note that this procedure only affects the end device on which you manage your consent or delete the cookies that have been set. If you access our website with different devices, these settings are not automatically transferred to every device and may have to be made manually on all devices.
We use the following categories of cookies:
- Required cookies:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies do not require consent. However, you can deactivate cookies in your browser at any time. In these cases, the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest in providing our website (Art. 6 Para.1 lit. f) GDPR).
- Preferences Cookies:
These cookies are used to integrate additional functions into our website that are not absolutely necessary for operation. The operation of the website is thereby optimized for the user. The legal basis for data processing is your consent (Art. 6 Para.1 lit. a) GDPR).
- Statistics Cookies:
In order to further improve our offer and our website, we collect anonymous data for statistics and analysis. With the help of these cookies we can, for example, determine the number of visitors and the effect of certain pages on our website and optimize our content. Statistics cookies collect information about how a website is used in order to improve its attractiveness, content and functionality. For example, the following data is collected: The number of hits on a page or sub-pages, the time spent on the website, the order of the pages visited, what search terms brought you to us, the country, region, city from which the access is made and the share from mobile devices accessing our website. Furthermore, it is analyzed which areas of our website you are particularly interested in. The legal basis for data processing is your consent (Art. 6 Para.1 lit. a) GDPR).
|real_cookie_banner*||Required||Save cookie preferences||365 days|
|real_cookie_banner*-tcf||Required||Save cookie preferences||365 days|
|real_cookie_banner-test||Required||Save cookie preferences||365 days|
|_calendly_session||Required||Make appointments and demo appointment||21 days|
|gdpr_trackable||Required||Make appointments and demo||10 years|
|invitees_invitee||Required||Make appointments and demo||Local Storage|
|Google Fonts||Preferences||Display font||No technical cookie|
|_ga_TQZY040EZZ||Statistics||Collection of statistics about the use of the website. (reach measurement)||24 months|
|_ga||Statistics||Collection of statistics about the use of the website. (reach measurement)||24 months|
|_gid||Statistics||Collection of statistics about the use of the website. (reach measurement)||24 months|
|_gat_gtag_UA_221514202_1||Statistics||Collection of statistics about the use of the website. (reach measurement)||1 minute|
You can register for our newsletter on our website. In our newsletter we provide information about our current products and services, provide an overview of articles (e.g. blog entries) and relevant topics.
We need your e-mail address to register.
Registration for our newsletter takes place in a double opt-in procedure. After entering your e-mail address on our website (step 1), we will send you a confirmation link in the first e-mail. After calling up this link (2nd step) you will receive our regular newsletter. This procedure serves to confirm that the e-mail was not entered into our newsletter distribution list by unauthorized persons. If the confirmation link is not called up within a certain period of time, the newsletter will not be sent.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. To do this, you can, for example, follow the unsubscribe link contained in each of our newsletter emails or contact us. If there are no statutory retention periods for your personal data (e.g. from a contractual relationship with us), we will remove you from the respective newsletter distribution list immediately after receiving your cancellation and delete your personal data.
The processing of personal data serves to send it regularly to the e-mail address you provided.
The legal basis for processing is your consent (Art. 6 Para.1 lit. a) GDPR).
We use the "Google Analytics" analysis and statistics tool from Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, on our website.
Google Analytics evaluates the use of our website in statistical form. This enables us to understand how users access our website, which content and areas you call up and are particularly interested in.
The following data in particular is recorded by Google:
- IP address
- Webpage accessed
- Referrer URL and type of referrer
- Subpages that are opened from our accessed website
- Duration of website visit
- Frequency of visits to the website
- Browser and operating system
On the basis of so-called EU standard data protection clauses, Google contractually undertakes to ensure that when personal data is transmitted from the European Economic Area, the recipient observes a data protection standard that essentially corresponds to the European one. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee that Google will always be able to comply with these contractual obligations.
Google Tag Manager
We use the "Google Tag Manager" tool on our website, a service provided by Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Tag Manager is designed as a domain without cookies and only implements tags. With the help of the Google Tag Manager we can control the setting of cookies on our site. The Tag Manager itself does not collect any personal data. It is only used to administer other services such as Google Analytics.
The legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest in integrating and managing the cookies set on our site (Art. 6 Para.1 lit. f) GDPR).
Registration on our website
To use certain functions, you can visit our website www. Register with Streavent.de. The transmitted data is used exclusively for the purpose of using the respective offer or service. Mandatory information requested during registration must be provided in full. Otherwise we will refuse the registration.
In the event of important changes, for example for technical reasons, we will inform you by e-mail. The e-mail will be sent to the address given during registration.
The processing of the data entered during registration is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You can revoke your consent that you have already given at any time. An informal message by e-mail is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of the data processing that has already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
We store the data collected during registration during the period that you are registered on our website. Your data will be deleted if you cancel your registration. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
Storage time of posts and comments
Contributions and comments on the event website as well as related data, such as IP addresses, are saved. The content does not remain on our website, as the comment function is only activated during the event and is then deleted together with access to the event.
The contributions and comments on the event website are saved on the basis of the user’s consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR). A revocation of the already given consent is possible at any time. An informal message by e-mail is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of data processing operations that have already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
No transfer of personal data
Personal data will under no circumstances be passed on to third parties without a legal basis described in this statement.
The employees of STREAVENT have access to the data of customers and users within the scope of their respective area of responsibility and for the above-mentioned purposes.
Data transfer to third countries
In principle, your personal data is processed at our headquarters in Germany or by external service providers within the European Union. A very high data protection standard, which is specified by the GDPR, applies to the use of your data. Insofar as we use providers outside the European Union, e.g. to create statistical analyzes of our website visits, it is possible that a lower data protection standard is implemented in the recipient country and e.g. no comparably effective legal remedies against access by state authorities to the data are available. In these cases, we also mention the respective data protection guarantees (Art. 44 et seq. GDPR), which the providers are obliged to comply with, in particular the inclusion of so-called EU standard data protection clauses in the contractual relationship with the recipient.
Duration of storage
Data will only be stored for as long as is necessary in accordance with the applicable law for the fulfillment of the respective purpose, unless there is a legal basis for longer storage (e.g. also due to commercial or tax law in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit c) GDPR).
Customer and user rights
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- A right to information against us in relation to your personal data (Article 15 GDPR).
- A right to correction if your data is incorrect or to completion if your data is incomplete (Article 16 GDPR).
- If our processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the time of revocation (Article 7 (3) GDPR).
- A right to erasure if the processing of your data for the stated purposes is no longer necessary, if the processing is based on consent that you have meanwhile revoked and there is no other legal basis for processing by us, if you object to a processing carried out by us and - in the event of an objection for personal reasons - there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, if we have processed data unlawfully or if there is a legal obligation to delete it (Art. 17 DSGVO).
- A right to restriction of processing if you have contested the accuracy of your data for the period that we need to check, if the processing of your data was unlawful and you want processing to be restricted instead of erasure, if storage by is no longer necessary for us for the purposes mentioned, but you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have objected to processing carried out by us which is based on our legitimate interests, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate interests outweigh your rights (Art. 18 GDPR).
- A right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR).
- A right to data portability in relation to your data which you have provided to us where the processing is based on your consent or a contract with us, i.e. you can receive your data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable Demand the format itself or third parties (Article 20 GDPR).
- If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerned have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing, unless , this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients (Article 19 GDPR).
- A right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR (Art. 77 GDPR).
If a customer or user would like to assert one of the above rights against STREAVENT or would like to receive information about the assertion of these rights, he can write to STREAVENT at the following address:
Streavent UG (limited liability)
86947 Beuerbach or by email to: email@example.com
In this case, the customer or user must provide the personal data that STREAVENT should correct, update or delete. You will be identified with a copy of your ID (identity card or passport).
Security of data
STREAVENT aligns all technical and organizational measures to ensure the safe and secure processing of personal data. In this context, STREAVENT takes all necessary precautions with regard to the nature of the data and the risks associated with the processing in order to guarantee the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being falsified, damaged or made accessible to unauthorized third parties. This is done, for example, through physical protection of the facilities, authentication processes with personal and secure access using user names and confidential passwords, logging of connection data, encryption of certain data.
In principle, the website and the services available on the website are aimed at persons of legal age who are permitted to carry out legal transactions under the laws of the country in which the user is located.
Minors under the age of 16 must obtain the prior consent of their legal guardian before entering their details on our website or on the event website. Except in the case of a legal provision obliging confidentiality, STREAVENT may inform the legal representative about the specific categories of personal data collected from minors and about the possibility to oppose the collection, processing or storage of this data , inform.
Depending on the legal provisions at the user's usual place of residence, the minimum age can be reduced to up to 13 years in accordance with Article 8 GDPR.
If we use external service providers who come into contact with the personal data made available to us, then they usually act as processors. This means that we conclude a contract with them for order data processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. According to this contract, the service providers are obliged to use the data exclusively according to our specifications. We carefully select our service providers. We can use external service providers, for example, in the areas of IT (hosting, cloud), customer administration (customer relationship management systems) and for analysis (analysis tools).
Some service providers are also integrated into the event website at the customer's request.
Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL
We use the cloud service Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg (hereinafter "AWS") to provide the event website and its services.
The AWS server location is Frankfurt (am Main). With this, AWS ensures that the data is not transferred to the USA. In addition, AWS is certified with reliable security standards, including ISO 27001, SOC 1/2/2 and PCI DSS Level 1.
For the survey and Q&A module we use the services of sli.do s.r.o. o., Vajnorská 100/A, 831 04 Bratislava, Slovakia (European Union).
For a wall function within the event, where event participants can upload posts, we use the services referred to as "Padlet" from Wallwisher, Inc. 981 Mission St San Francisco, CA 94103.
We use the services of Jotform Inc., 4 Embarcadero Center, Suite 780, San Francisco CA 94111 to create forms with questionnaires in direct customer contact or to integrate questionnaires into the event.
Pastel Labs Inc
We use the services of Pastel Labs Inc., 21 Nelson Street Unit 329 Toronto ON M5V 3H9 Canada to obtain feedback from customers on the events held.
For the virtual meeting room or the group video chat as a networking tool within the event, we use the services of SpatialChat Ltd., 224 Arch. Makariou III. Avenue, Achilleos Building, office 51.
Binary Please UG (limited liability)
We use the services of Binary Please UG (limited liability), Rheinsberger Straße 76/77, 10115 Berlin for the networking module, so that the event participants can meet in a virtual space.
We use the services of Wall.io GmbH, Schönbrunner Straße 213/215, 1120 Vienna, Austria to create a social wall on the event website.
RealtimeBoard Inc. dba Miro
For the workshop tool with a virtual white board within the event, we use the services of RealtimeBoard Inc. dba Miro, Spear Street Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105 United States.
For the integration of audio and video content in the event, we use the services of 3Q GmbH, Belfortstr. 5, 81667 Munich.
dSign Systems GmbH
We use the services of dSign Systems GmbH, Waldhausstraße 14, 98574 Schmalkalden for school events to provide tasks and information for students.
We use the services of Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Straße 126, 10179 Berlin to send the newsletter.
We use the services of Personio GmbH, Rundfunkplatz 4, 80335 Munich to manage our employee and applicant processes.
Analysis tool - LogRocket Inc.
This user behavior is stored on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize the offer on the website. Any storage of the data is anonymous on the servers of LogRocket Inc. in the USA. No conclusions can be drawn about your person from the data collected.
Die Software für Veranstaltungen und Schulungen
Erstellen Sie kinderleicht professionelle Event Apps und Event Plattformen im individuellen Design mit flexibler Funktionalität.
Egal, ob Webinar, vor-Ort, hybrid oder digital - Streavent ist die richtige Wahl und spart Zeit. 100% Made in Germany, 100% DSGVO konform.